Please Read Carefully! Covid Guidelines For Las Vegas Region Events:
Helmet Rentals are now available for $5.
Please try to keep a 6+ Foot Distance between others.
Ride-Alongs and co-driving are now ok.
Masks must be worn at all times in grid unless in the car or with a closed faced helmet while in the grid area. Masks must be worn at the drivers meeting, or anytime large groups of people have to be gathered together. Masks are not required on the course while working, or paddock area as long as social distancing is maintained.
Pre-Registration ONLY. There will be NO on-site registration.
NEW: Spectators are now allowed. they must sign the wavers to get in, and must follow the same mask rules as the drivers do.
There will be ZERO tolerance for violating any of the above rules. If found breaking them we will kindly ask you to leave the event.
We will have sanitizer stations available on site, please use them throughout the day.
If you feel unwell before the event and are registered, we will not charge you to cancel. Please stay home. Cancellation can be done through MotorsportReg or you can reach out the our registrar email listed on MotorsportReg.
For further reference for SCCA events during these times, Click Here
TECH , Members At this coming event Tech will be as Quick and safe as we can make it, here’s what I’m asking of you.
- Drivers stay in your cars while in line waiting to be teched
- When asked to be teched open hood and trunk for inspection then return to you driving seat.
- Tech person will place a event sticker on you car. then go to your parking/ pit spot.
- If you have an Annual Tech card just walk up as normal and wait till the tech person gets to you keep your distance from each other.
- Remember your car should be in the state in which you are going to race it , numbers /class on doors, nothing inside car or trunk loose.
- Members, ALL Rules must be followed to make this event and future events possible, please use masks when required, and try to stay 6-ft from each other, and just use common sense to make this event a fun time for all.